About Me

I am a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend, a daughter, and a teacher. I am many things, especially a writer. I am a person who loves the Lord. I am a Child of God. I am a Christian under construction. I want to be a Christ-like Christian. I want Jesus to call me "a woman who loves sharing about our Lord and Savior with others."

Thursday, May 17, 2012

First Treasure To Be Shared...

I want to share one of the most important treasures I have unearthed.  It is oxygen.  Yes, oxygen.  Air that we breathe.  I am asthmatic.  I have a set of lungs that do not work like a normal person's.  I have good days and I have bad.  But each day I am thankful for the air that I breathe and for the Lord providing those breathes.  So, when a person wakes up and says "thank you Lord for another day to live",  I say, "thank you Lord for another breath." 

See, how simple it is to find those nuggets of blessings and treasures?  That is how this blog will be developing.  Just a post here and a post there of different nuggets I uncover, unearth, dig up, find and discover.  The Lord has so many that I know this blog will never have an ending page for it.

May we begin a treasure hunt with the Lord as our guide.  Come on.  It will be fun.  It will be rewarding.  It will always be new and fresh.  And it will always glorify the Lord.

Sharing God's nuggets, Marshel.

No comments:

Post a Comment